Permanent-type of Copper Sulfate Reference Electrodes (CSRE.SK) are designed for utilization on the objects of pipeline transportation in order to keep measuring of the protective potentials of the communications and the potential drop in the field environment while defining anticorrosion protection of the metal communications.
COPPER SULFATE REFERENCE ELECTRODES
CSRE.SК ТU 3435-005-09890805-2013
- The construction of the device consists of an open composite membrane: outer part is an ion-exchange one and an inner contact part which is made of ceramics. It provides security of the connection with a ground electrolyte and a necessary operating period for the device.
- An electrolyte is located in a gel state. SK “Etalon-1” and CSRE.SK “Etalon-2” is made up with an electrolyte in tough state. CSRE.SK “Etalon-2” is designed for the process of setting up under plug of the reservoir or under the housing of trunk pipeline station.
- High impact case for “Etalon-1.0” and “Etalon-2.0”.
- An open cylindrical case which is an ion-exchange membrane (for “Etalon-3.0”). It is delivered with a steady backfill.
- Devices are delivered filled with electrolyte and ready for an operating process.
- Devices can be completed with a special container for the process of installation and operational replacement.
- An auxiliary electrode in a kit (a potential sensor).
- A cable operating period corresponds with a Cooper Sulfate Reference Electrode.
CSRE meet the requirements of GOSTR 51164, GOST 9.602, in BR 91.020.00-TTR-170-17 “Service Electric Power Transmission Lines and Cathode Protection Units. Maintenance Rules and Regulations”, BR GRR-29.100.99-TTR-032-19 “The Main Pipelines of Oil and Oil Products. Electric Cathode Unit.Reference Electrode long-term action”.
|GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS||CSRE.SК «ETALON»-1.0||CSRE.SК «ETALON»-2.0||CSRE.SК «ETALON»-3.0|
|SP of the RE comparing with sample silver-chloride reference electrode under the temperatures + 25 ± 3 °С, мВ||100 ± 20||100 ± 20||100 ± 20|
|Electrolyte state (copper sulfate, CuSO4·5H2O)||jellous||hard||hard|
|Ion-exchange membrane type||Composite porcelain polymer|
|SP variation of the RE between the items of the same series, not more than, мВ||15||15||15|
|SP instability of the RE between the items of the same series, not more than, мВ:
– in 30 days
– in 90 days
|Inner resistance more than, кОм||6||6||6|
|Mass (without a cable), not more than, kg||3||3||9|
|Electrode size (without regular backfill), not more than:
– length, mm
– width (diameter), mm
– height, mm
95 ± 5
90 ± 5
300 ± 10
95 ± 5
90 ± 5
300 ± 10
|Cable termination cross-station, not less than, mm2||0,75||0,75||0,75|
|Auxiliary electrode size (potential sensor), mm||25 × 25||25 × 25||25 × 25|
|Service treatment temperatures rate, not less than, °С||-45…+45||-45…+45||-45…+45|
|Storage and transportation temperatures rate, not less than, °С||-45…+60||-45…+60||-45…+60|
|CSRE.SК and shielded measuring conductive tracks operational period, not less than, years||15||15||30|
*- The length of the cable outputs may be changed according to the Customer’s request.