METERING OPERATION CENTERS
MOC.SК ТU 3435-018-09890805-2014
Metering Operation Centers (MOC.SK) are designed for connecting with power and measuring circuits of CPS, operation characteristics regulation of CPS and their control while using additional devices and equipment.
- SK Column is a seamless (weldless) column made by polymetric compound extrusion molding on the bases of polyvinylchloride. The colour of the MOC.SK Column is yellow RAL 1023.
- Information marking is stamped by means of screen printing using ultraviolet radiation resistant pigment. An additional protection from ultraviolet radiation is provided by stamping special protective lacquer on the information marking. Operational period of the information marking is not less than 15 years.
- Power assistance is used in circularization points of the column in its inside diameter in order to make construction resistance characteristics (to make resistance concentration less) better.
- SK is made of flameproof materials.
- SK allows to set up additional devices and equipment of CPS inside the column.
MOC.SK meet the requirements of GOST R 51164 and GOST 9.602, BR 01.120.00-GTR-186-16 “The Typical Colour Solutions for the Objects and Equipment for the Pipelines and Oil Products Pipelines,” LD-29.240.00-GTR-163-16 “Service Electric Power Transmission Lines and Cathode Protection Units. Maintenance Rules and Regulations”, BR 91.020.00-GTR-170-17 “The Main Pipelines Transportation of Oil an Oil Products.Cathode Protection System of the Objects of the Main Pipeline. Design Rules and Regulations” as well as GTR-75.180.00 -GTR-042-18 “The Main Pipeline Transportation of Oil and Oil Products. Cathode Protection Units.Metering Operation Centers.Maintenance Rules and Regulations”. They are included into “The General Product Types Register”, bought by PJSC “Transneft”
|GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS||Type P01||Тип P02|
|MOC height, mm||2500|
|Face width (side), mm||200 ± 5|
|Column resistance, not less than, kN||2,5|
|Protection degree, not less than||IP34|
|Mass, kg||14 ± 1,5||17 ± 1|
|Operating temperatures range, °С||-60 ÷ +60|
|ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT CP|
|PPU.СК.GR||1 – 2
|1 – 4
|1 – 2
|ССD.SК, CCD -М.SK||–||10, 20, 30
Making up MOC.SK cutting-edge polymer materials are used. The materials have their special characteristics. The characteristics are as follows:
- high mechanical reliability and light weight;
- an ability to use in any climatic conditions;
- no season service needed;
- operational period is not less than 15 years.
- Metering Operation Centers (MOC.SK) range of solutions consists of the following units:
- MOC (P01 type) is designed for the process of commutation of power and measuring circuits, additional equipment CPS placement.
- MOC (P02 type) is designed for the process of commutation of power and measuring circuits, additional equipment CPS placement as well as the equipment for corrosion monitoring (telemechanics systems).
Information marking on the MOC.SK Column is stamped with the process of linking to the length of the pipeline (either the main pipelines or technological pipelines and technological reservoirs as well as reference symbols according to CPS sheet). The MOC.SK, set up on the linear pipeline portion, provided with distance marks (or cover plates) with distance indication which can be read from the board of a helicopter during the inspection flights if the linear pipeline portions tracks. Besides, the MOC.SK is provided with an indication post. The MOC.SK set up in the technological pipelines and tank batteries, are provided with signal hats.
THE INFORMATION WHICH IS STAMPED ON THE MOC.SK COLUMN AND COVER PLATES
|MOC installed on the technological pipelines and process reservoirs||MOC installed on major pipeline|
|MOC||MOC with CSRE||MOC||MOC with CSRE|
|MOC-К||MOC end-cutting (for extensive AB)||Test-stations||MOC with CSRE and (or) current taps|
|MOC-С||MOC connecting (for extensive AB)||MOC-CC||MOC crossing over the communications|
|Test-stations||MOC with CSRE and (or) current taps||MOC-R||MOC with an idle branch|
|MOC-CC||MOC crossing over the communications||MOC-D||MOC drainage point|
|MOC-D||MOC drainage point||MOC-AB||MOC with setting up AB|
|MOC-AB||MOC with setting up anode bads||MOC-MAP||MOC with setting up the magnesium anodes|
|MOC-MAP||MOC with setting up the magnesium anodes||MOC-ACDS||MOC with Alternate Current-Drainage Systems|