THE PROCEES OF MARKING OF CABLE POWER CIRCUITS AND COMMUNICATION LINES
IWS.SК TU 5220-020-09890805-2014
Information Warning Signs (IWS.SK.IP) «BEWARE CABLE» are designed for the process of marking of the cable circuits (power supply, communication lines). The Information Warning Signs (IWS.SK.IP) meet the requirements of IWS (Information Warning Signs (IWS.SK.IP) and Their Installation Requirements) as well as А5-95 Scatchbook «The process of cable placing. Accessible line voltage up to 35 kV into the cut».
- SK Column – IWS.CK Column is a seamless (weldless) column made by polymetric compound extrusion molding on the bases of polyvinylchloride.
- Information marking is stamped by means of screen printing using ultraviolet radiation resistant pigment. An additional protection from ultraviolet radiation is provided by stamping special protective lacquer on the information marking. Operational period of the information marking is not less than 10 years.
- Light weight and easy installation.
- SK Column is made of flameproof and corrosion resistant materials.
- No seasonal services needed.
- The Customer’s identity style must be followed.
Cable nets signs are placed:
- in cable tracks;
- in cable socket;
- in cable track turning point;
- in cable tracks crossover with other communications.
|Column height, mm||1250 ÷ 2500||1250 ÷ 2500|
|Face width (side), mm||180 + 5||180 + 5|
|Column resistance, not less than, кН||1,5||1,5|
|Mass, not more than, kg||11 ± 1,5||9,5 ± 1,5|
|Operating temperature tange, °С||-60 ÷ +60||-60 ÷ +60|